Thursday, September 4, 2008

Shrimp and Bowties with Spinach and Tomatoes

I didn't have time to stop at the grocery store yesterday, and we really didn't want to go out for dinner last night, so I had to put something together with the ingredients I already had. This was pretty yummy, and super quick (meal in 30 minutes or less).
Eat your heart out Rachael Ray!



Bowtie pasta
Shrimp
Cherry Tomatoes
Spinach
White wine
Olive Oil
Minced garlic
Crushed red pepper
Salt & Pepper


Cook the pasta and the shrimp (separately) to al dente, set aside for a minute.

In a separate pan, saute minced garlic and crushed red pepper flakes in olive oil. Add the spinach and saute for a couple of minutes. Before spinach cooks all of the way, add shrimp, pasta, tomatoes and a splash of white wine. Let cook together and add salt and pepper to taste.

Voila!

No comments: