Sunday, July 26, 2009

Baked Orange Roughy with Wild Mushroom Agnilotti

Dinner last night was perfect! We had baked orange roughy with wild mushroom agnilotti and sauteed spinach. Super fast, super easy, light and delicious.


I seasoned the orange roughy with a little EVOO, salt, pepper and a light sprinkling of Tony Chachere's Original Creole Seasoning. Baked it in the oven at 400^F for a handful of minutes.


I loved the Buitoni Wild Mushroom Agnilotti!. Lots of flavor from the mushrooms, so I was glad I didn't season with salt! Spinach is one of my favorite side dishes, and it is probably one of the easiest too. Dash of EVOO, some minced garlic and lots of fresh spinach!


2 comments:

Luz said...

I just tried the Mushroom agnilotti this past weekend and it was scrumptious! Nice recipes here that I will also give a try.

Jamie said...

We love eating fish around here. I love the creole seasoning on it. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I appreciate you stopping by.