Monday, August 10, 2009

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo



The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larson

I thoroughly enjoyed Stieg Larson's first (of a 3 part series) novel, although the first few pages were a bit confusing and tough to get through without knowing more. Before I knew it though, the story picked right up and I was hooked.

It's an intense murder mystery which kept me guessing the whole way through. A Borders employee recommended it to me while we were discussing The Angel's Game by Zafon, and my interest really peaked when he told me that Stieg Larson died of a heart attack just after delivering the manuscript for this and the two other books of the 3 part series!

There is a little bit of everything in this book that is sure to please any reader.... murder mystery, family drama, love story, investigative reporting on the finance industry and business ethics. I can't wait to start the second novel, The Girl Who Played with Fire.

No comments: